I've had the privilege of giving talks around the world for nearly a decade, and I've always aimed to be truthful and engaging. Any research I use has a clear source, and I've vetted every source myself (I think this should be required of every presenter).
My talks revolve around helping others use technology to draw out their creativity and talents, so they can make a positive impact on the world. I talk most often about the intersection of product design methodology and human-centered, ethical marketing.
Want me to speak at your event? I'd love to talk to you—get in touch. I'm open to any opportunity that ensures diversity and safe environments for attendees.
Not convinced yet? I understand. Feel free to check out the public feedback I've gotten.
Now booking for 2022, both remote and in-person events with appropriate safety protocols.
- TrailblazerDX (April 27-28, 2022)
- [TBA] (May 26, 2022)
- Digital Summit Denver (June 2022)
- Digital Summit DC (August 2022)
- Digital Summit New York City (August 2022)
- Digital Summit Boston (August 2022)
- Digital Summit LA (October 2022)
- Digital Summit Detroit (October 2022)
- Digital Summit Dallas (December 2022)
- Digital Summit: Charlotte (December 2021)
- Digital Summit: Miami (November 2021)
- Digital Summit: Philadelphia (August 2021)
- Digital Summit: Atlanta (August 2021)
- Digital Summit: Minneapolis (August 2021)
- Digital Summit At Home: B2B Marketing (May 2021)
- Chicago Camps: UX Camp Spring Home Edition (April 2021)
- Digital Summit At Home (September 2020)
- WPCampus (July 2020)
- Digital Summit At Home (May 2020)
- Dreamforce (November 2019)
- Sime (Stockholm – November 2019)
- Everything: Content & Social (Atlanta – October 2019)
- Digital Summit Charlotte (October 2019)
- Everything: Content & Social (Dallas – July 2019)
- Digital Summit Denver (June 2019)
- Digital Summit Atlanta (May 2019)
- Wednesday Relations + Breakfast (Stockholm – May 2019)
- Building Advocates with Experiences (Video, Podcast, Transcript, Slides)
- Building Confident Users in the Space Between (Video, Podcast, Transcript, Slides)
- Mastering B2B Email (Video, Podcast, Transcript, Slides)
- Trust in the Future (Video, Podcast, Transcript, Slides)
- The Evolving Role of the WordPress Administrator (Video, Transcript, Slides)
- Death to Boring B2B Marketing: How Applying Design Thinking Drives Success (Video, Slides)
- Death to Boring B2B Marketing II: Jobs-to-Be-Done (Video, Slides)
- Inviting Experimentation by Design (Video, Slides)
- Friendlier, Safer WordPress Admin Areas (Video, Slides)
I can't say enough good things about Cliff's expertise and professionalism as a subject expert/public speaker/conference presenter. Cliff has spoken at numerous editions of our Digital Summit conference series, and brings the goods every time. As an event organizer, there's always a lot of balls in the air and relationships to nurture. Cliff's a master at his craft and is extremely responsive and a breeze to work with. Time and again, he delivers high value content and tactical lessons to our audience of marketers, designers, and strategists. Our programs are that much more compelling with Cliff on the speaker roster. He's equally comfortable on a large stage or intimate training environment. Highly recommend him as a speaker for any size event.
Dynamic. Bold. Passionate. Insightful. Key characteristics of any great speaker...and Cliff had them all. We recently had the pleasure of hosting Cliff as one of our keynote speakers for the American Marketing Association West MI chapter. With his relevant and actionable presentation, “Death to Boring B2B Marketing,” Cliff captured the challenges of a modern marketer and provided a refreshing remedy on how to use design thinking to reclaim creativity and boldly connect with customers. Not only was Cliff extremely knowledgeable on the subject, but his passion was infectious. When you're torn between wanting to tweet out insights, but not wanting to miss one second, you know you're in the presence of a truly dynamic speaker. Simply put by one of our members, “hands down one of the best AMA lunches I’ve ever attended.” We look forward to welcoming Cliff back soon.